We all face stress. Each day. It’s a fact of life. Whether we like it or not, we’ll always be confronted with the challenge of mastering stress – physically, psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually.
I’ve been thinking today of some “bullet points” — ways for you and I to cope with and control bad stress and turn it into good stress!
1. Find out information about what’s going on.
2. Let your feelings out.
3. Make time for play.
4. Pay attention to your family.
5. Do not cling to the past.
6. Stay away from addictions – drugs, alcohol, nicotine, food, sex, gambling, Internet etc
7. Call on a friend.
8. Eat healthy.
9. Focus on the positive.
10. Celebrate every success.
11. Be realistic.
12. Exercise regularly.
13. Find a hobby.
15. Read and meditate on the Word.
Let’s make efforts to design our life in ways that will make good use of stress for our well being. It involves coping. It involves mastery.