Are you depressed?
You can know you are if you manifest the following:
1. A “sad affect” or sorrowful appearance
2. Painful thinking
4. Physical symptoms
5. Delusional thoughts or voices
To cope with depression, here are some practical Guidelines you may consider for effective management:
1. Daily commit your life to glorifying God
2. Meditate on God’s Word each day
3. Resolve grudges daily since they cause biochemical changes that result in depressive symptoms
4. Spend time everyday with family members
5. Spend time each week bonding with good friends
6. Develop a personally satisfying daily routine
7. Do something special for one person at least once a week to get your mind off your self part of the time
Seek professional help, if needed.