Parenting is hard. Especially when your child is going through frequent disruptive behaviors. Withdrawing or disrespecting you. Having school failures. No matter what you do or what school does to help your child, nothing seems to work at all.
Your child may need special attention. Professional help. Look for some indicators or clues to know if this is the case:
* your child is violent, bullying, or hitting others
* your child is manifesting frequent mood swings or temper outbursts
* your child is harming his or body and in various ways
* your child lacks energy, drive, or motivation
* your child overeats or gets addicted to substances or certain behaviors
* your child ignores physical hygiene and appearance